Weatherproof Notice Board at Dublin Port
We recently installed a weatherproof lockable notice board for Dublin Port Ltd.
Because of the harsh conditions and salt air along the quays, it required a very strong durable unit. It had to be secure but with ease of access as documents need to be updated regularly. It also required clear visibility for the work permits and safety information held within.
None of the usual off the shelf units looked up to the job, so instead we designed and had a unit fabricated to a high specification. It includes the following features:
- Manufactured from 2mm aluminium
- Smooth polished surface powder-coated Iron Grey -RAL 7011
- 1100*1000*80mm – with 107mm overhang
- 3mm cast acrylic screen – shatterproof – built in UV stability
- Support bar to hold door in open position
- Latch and padlock system
- All joints water-sealed and tight
- Back panel drilled for wall fixing
- Fitted internally with 9 no. A4 transparent panels
- Graphics -Function-Logo-Safety Warnings-Safety Information-all fitted to acrylic panel