Our Working at Heights Sign Pack contains a selection of key safety signs for working at heights. These include signs to warn of overhead works, highlight fall hazards and identify exclusion zones.
Each pack includes 6x 400*600mm Corriboard signs.
- 2x Warning Overhead Works
- 2x Warning Fall Hazard
- 2x Exclusion Zone
Clear, compliant safety signage helps reduce the risk of accidents when working at heights. Our sign packs provide businesses with a convenient and cost-effective way to ensure a variety of critical safety signs are in place before commencing work.
Our working at heights packs are useful when carrying out construction or maintenance work. Frequent users include builders and scaffolding companies.
Order Working at Heights Sign Packs online from CSS Signs. Delivered in 2-3 working days.
- Save 30% on the cost of individual safety signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- Recyclable after use
- Designed and printed in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.