Quick category navigation
WK096 Free Recovery Sign
From €32.50 ex VAT
WK096 Free Recovery
Order WK096 Free Recovery signs online.
We deliver WK096 Free Recovery signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped in 4 working days.
Temporary warning and traffic signage, as outlined by Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019, must be installed when carrying out work on public roads. This WK096 Free Recovery sign notifies road users of a free recovery service. It should be used to indicate to road users that there is a free recovery service in operation within the works. The sign should be repeated at 500m intervals. The telephone number must be varied to suit. This WK096 Free Recovery sign is:
- Sized at 600mm*600mm.
- Available in rigid 3mm Aluminium Composite or flexible 2.5mm PVC material.
- Faced with NRA compliant, Class RA2 retroreflective material (in accordance with Table 4 of EN 12899-1).
- Designed in accordance with Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019.
- Suitable for use on public roads.
- Suitable for fixing on frames, barriers, stakes or 1m cones.
WK096 Free Recovery signs are commonly employed during construction, resurfacing or utilities work. Typically users include construction companies, civils, and traffic management services.
Clear, compliant road signage helps to protect staff, contractors and road users. All our Chapter 8 road signs are designed and printed in-house at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.