Order WK091 Diverted Traffic Straight Ahead signs online.
We deliver WK091 Diverted Traffic Straight Ahead signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped in 4 working days.
Temporary warning and traffic signage, as outlined by Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019, must be installed when carrying out work on public roads. This WK091 Diverted Traffic Straight Ahead sign directs road users straight ahead. It should be used at a decision point to direct the road user straight ahead along a diversion route for any road that is closed due to roadworks. On diversions with long distances between decision points, this sign should be repeated at intervals, to reassure road users that they are still on the correct route. This WK091 Diverted Traffic Straight Ahead sign is:
- Sized at 600mm*600mm.
- Available in rigid 3mm Aluminium Composite or flexible 2.5mm PVC material.
- Faced with NRA compliant, Class RA2 retroreflective material (in accordance with Table 4 of EN 12899-1).
- Designed in accordance with Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019.
- Suitable for use on public roads.
- Suitable for fixing on frames, barriers, stakes or 1m cones.
WK091 Diverted Traffic Straight Ahead signs are commonly employed during construction, resurfacing or utilities work. Typically users include construction companies, civils, and traffic management services.
Clear, compliant road signage helps to protect staff, contractors and road users. All our Chapter 8 road signs are designed and printed in-house at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.