Quick category navigation
WK090 Detour Sign
From €32.50 ex VAT
Order WK090 Detour signs online.
We deliver WK090 Detour signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped in 4 working days.
Temporary warning and traffic signage, as outlined by Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019, must be installed when carrying out work on public roads. This WK090 Detour sign warns road users of a detour. It should be used in advance and at the start of a diversion route for any road that is closed due to roadworks. They indicate to the traffic the distance to the start of the detour. This WK090 Detour sign is:
- Sized at 600mm*600mm.
- Available in rigid 3mm Aluminium Composite or flexible 2.5mm PVC material.
- Faced with NRA compliant, Class RA2 retroreflective material (in accordance with Table 4 of EN 12899-1).
- Designed in accordance with Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019.
- Suitable for use on public roads.
- Suitable for fixing on frames, barriers, stakes or 1m cones.
WK090 Detour signs are commonly employed during construction, resurfacing or utilities work. Typically users include construction companies, civils, and traffic management services.
Clear, compliant road signage helps to protect staff, contractors and road users. All our Chapter 8 road signs are designed and printed in-house at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.