Quick category navigation
WK087 Slippery for Cyclists Sign
From €32.50 ex VAT
WK087 Slippery For Cyclists
Order WK087 Slippery for Cyclists signs online.
We deliver WK087 Slippery for Cyclists signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped in 4 working days.
Temporary warning and traffic signage, as outlined by Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019, must be installed when carrying out work on public roads. This WK087 Slippery for Cyclists sign warns cyclists of a slippery surface. It should be used where roadworks may, due to a slippery surface, cause problems for cyclists. This WK087 Slippery for Cyclists sign is:
- Sized at 600mm*600mm.
- Available in rigid 3mm Aluminium Composite or flexible 2.5mm PVC material.
- Faced with NRA compliant, Class RA2 retroreflective material (in accordance with Table 4 of EN 12899-1).
- Designed in accordance with Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019.
- Suitable for use on public roads.
- Suitable for fixing on frames, barriers, stakes or 1m cones.
WK087 Slippery for Cyclists signs are commonly employed during construction, resurfacing or utilities work. Typically users include construction companies, civils, and traffic management services.
Clear, compliant road signage helps to protect staff, contractors and road users. All our Chapter 8 road signs are designed and printed in-house at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.