Order WK082 Temporary Pedestrian Crossing signs online.
We deliver WK082 Temporary Pedestrian Crossing signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped in 4 working days.
Temporary warning and traffic signage, as outlined by Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019, must be installed when carrying out work on public roads. This WK082 Temporary Pedestrian Crossing sign warns road users of a pedestrian crossing. It should be used to indicate the location of a temporary crossing point where the road user would not typically expect to encounter pedestrian movement at such a location. This WK082 Temporary Pedestrian Crossing sign is:
- Sized at 600mm*600mm.
- Available in rigid 3mm Aluminium Composite or flexible 2.5mm PVC material.
- Faced with NRA compliant, Class RA2 retroreflective material (in accordance with Table 4 of EN 12899-1).
- Designed in accordance with Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019.
- Suitable for use on public roads.
- Suitable for fixing on frames, barriers, stakes or 1m cones.
WK082 Temporary Pedestrian Crossing signs are commonly employed during construction, resurfacing or utilities work. Typically users include construction companies, civils, and traffic management services.
Clear, compliant road signage helps to protect staff, contractors and road users. All our Chapter 8 road signs are designed and printed in-house at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.