WK081 Pedestrians Cross to Right Sign
From €32.50 ex VAT
WK081 Pedestrians Cross to Right
Order WK081 Pedestrians Cross to Right signs online.
We deliver WK081 Pedestrians Cross to Right signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped in 4 working days.
Temporary warning and traffic signage, as outlined by Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019, must be installed when carrying out work on public roads. This WK081 Pedestrians Cross to Right sign directs pedestrians to the right. It should be used to indicate that a footway is closed ahead and pedestrians should cross to the right at this point. This WK081 Pedestrians Cross to Right sign is:
- Sized at 600mm*600mm.
- Available in rigid 3mm Aluminium Composite or flexible 2.5mm PVC material.
- Faced with NRA compliant, Class RA2 retroreflective material (in accordance with Table 4 of EN 12899-1).
- Designed in accordance with Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019.
- Suitable for use on public roads.
- Suitable for fixing on frames, barriers, stakes or 1m cones.
WK081 Pedestrians Cross to Right signs are commonly employed during construction, resurfacing or utilities work. Typically users include construction companies, civils, and traffic management services.
Clear, compliant road signage helps to protect staff, contractors and road users. All our Chapter 8 road signs are designed and printed in-house at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.