Quick category navigation
WK073 Loose Chippings Sign
From €32.50 ex VAT
WK073 Loose Chippings
Order WK073 Loose Chippings signs online.
We deliver WK073 Loose Chippings signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped in 4 working days.
Temporary warning and traffic signage, as outlined by Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019, must be installed when carrying out work on public roads. This WK073 Loose Chippings sign warns road users of loose chippings. It should be used to indicate that there is a risk of airborne chippings or stones due to a surfacing operation being undertaken. This WK073 Loose Chippings sign is:
- Sized at 600mm*600mm.
- Available in rigid 3mm Aluminium Composite or flexible 2.5mm PVC material.
- Faced with NRA compliant, Class RA2 retroreflective material (in accordance with Table 4 of EN 12899-1).
- Designed in accordance with Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019.
- Suitable for use on public roads.
- Suitable for fixing on frames, barriers, stakes or 1m cones.
At the start of the relevant section of road, this sign may be erected with Supplementary Plate P 080 Slow, or P 011 Cautionary Speed.
WK073 Loose Chippings signs are commonly employed during construction, resurfacing or utilities work. Typically users include construction companies, civils, and traffic management services.
Clear, compliant road signage helps to protect staff, contractors and road users. All our Chapter 8 road signs are designed and printed in-house at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.