Order WK071 Uneven Surface signs online.
We deliver WK071 Uneven Surface signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped in 4 working days.
Temporary warning and traffic signage, as outlined by Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019, must be installed when carrying out work on public roads. This WK071 Uneven Surface sign warns road users of an uneven surface. It should be used to indicate that there is an uneven surface for vehicles, usually associated with the different layers of surfacing or planning of the road surface. This WK071 Uneven Surface sign is:
- Sized at 600mm*600mm.
- Available in rigid 3mm Aluminium Composite or flexible 2.5mm PVC material.
- Faced with NRA compliant, Class RA2 retroreflective material (in accordance with Table 4 of EN 12899-1).
- Designed in accordance with Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019.
- Suitable for use on public roads.
- Suitable for fixing on frames, barriers, stakes or 1m cones.
At the start of the relevant section of road, this sign should be erected with Supplementary Plate P 080 Slow.
WK071 Uneven Surface signs are commonly employed during construction, resurfacing or utilities work. Typically users include construction companies, civils, and traffic management services.
Clear, compliant road signage helps to protect staff, contractors and road users. All our Chapter 8 road signs are designed and printed in-house at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.