Order WK070 Hump or Ramp signs online.
We deliver WK070 Hump or Ramp signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped in 4 working days.
Temporary warning and traffic signage, as outlined by Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019, must be installed when carrying out work on public roads. This WK070 Hump or Ramp sign warns road users of a hump or ramp. It should be used to indicate the presence of a hump in the road either due to roadworks or a traffic calming measure. This WK070 Hump or Ramp sign is:
- Sized at 600mm*600mm.
- Available in rigid 3mm Aluminium Composite or flexible 2.5mm PVC material.
- Faced with NRA compliant, Class RA2 retroreflective material (in accordance with Table 4 of EN 12899-1).
- Designed in accordance with Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019.
- Suitable for use on public roads.
- Suitable for fixing on frames, barriers, stakes or 1m cones.
This sign shall be preceded by a Roadworks Ahead Sign WK 001 with a Supplementary Plate P 001 stating the distance to the start of the roadworks.
WK070 Hump or Ramp signs are commonly employed during construction, resurfacing or utilities work. Typically users include construction companies, civils, and traffic management services.
Clear, compliant road signage helps to protect staff, contractors and road users. All our Chapter 8 road signs are designed and printed in-house at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.