Quick category navigation
WK062 Queues Likely Sign
From €32.50 ex VAT
WK062 Queues Likely
Order WK062 Queues Likely signs online.
We deliver WK062 Queues Likely signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped in 4 working days.
Temporary warning and traffic signage, as outlined by Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019, must be installed when carrying out work on public roads. This WK062 Queues Likely sign warns road users of traffic queues. It should be used where queues are likely to occur in an unexpected location due to roadworks. It may be used on high-speed roads or where a queue may form just after a bend. This WK062 Queues Likely sign is:
- Sized at 600mm*600mm.
- Available in rigid 3mm Aluminium Composite or flexible 2.5mm PVC material.
- Faced with NRA compliant, Class RA2 retroreflective material (in accordance with Table 4 of EN 12899-1).
- Designed in accordance with Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019.
- Suitable for use on public roads.
- Suitable for fixing on frames, barriers, stakes or 1m cones.
This sign shall be preceded by a Roadworks Ahead Sign WK 001 with a Supplementary Plate P 001 stating the distance to the start of the roadworks.
WK062 Queues Likely signs are commonly employed during construction, resurfacing or utilities work. Typically users include construction companies, civils, and traffic management services.
Clear, compliant road signage helps to protect staff, contractors and road users. All our Chapter 8 road signs are designed and printed in-house at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.