Quick category navigation
WK060 Temporary Traffic Signals Sign
From €32.50 ex VAT
WK060 Temporary Traffic Signals
Order WK060 Temporary Traffic Signals signs online.
We deliver WK060 Temporary Traffic Signals signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped in 4 working days.
Temporary warning and traffic signage, as outlined by Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019, must be installed when carrying out work on public roads. This WK060 Temporary Traffic Signals sign warns road users of temporary traffic lights. It should be used to indicate the presence ahead of traffic control by means of temporary traffic signals. This WK060 Temporary Traffic Signals sign is:
- Sized at 600mm*600mm.
- Available in rigid 3mm Aluminium Composite or flexible 2.5mm PVC material.
- Faced with NRA compliant, Class RA2 retroreflective material (in accordance with Table 4 of EN 12899-1).
- Designed in accordance with Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019.
- Suitable for use on public roads.
- Suitable for fixing on frames, barriers, stakes or 1m cones.
This sign may be used with a Supplementary Plate P 001 stating the distance if forward visibility is poor, and on roads with speed limits of >80km/h.
WK060 Temporary Traffic Signals signs are commonly employed during construction, resurfacing or utilities work. Typically users include construction companies, civils, and traffic management services.
Clear, compliant road signage helps to protect staff, contractors and road users. All our Chapter 8 road signs are designed and printed in-house at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.