Quick category navigation
WK052 Site Access Sign
From €32.50 ex VAT
WK052 Site Access
Order WK052 Site Access signs online.
We deliver WK052 Site Access signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped in 4 working days.
Temporary warning and traffic signage, as outlined by Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019, must be installed when carrying out work on public roads. This WK052 Site Access sign warns road users of a site entrance. It should be used to indicate the position of a site entrance and/or exit.
This WK052 Site Access sign is:
- Sized at 600mm*600mm.
- Available in rigid 3mm Aluminium Composite or flexible 2.5mm PVC material.
- Faced with NRA compliant, Class RA2 retroreflective material (in accordance with Table 4 of EN 12899-1).
- Designed in accordance with Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019.
- Suitable for use on public roads.
- Suitable for fixing on frames, barriers, stakes or 1m cones.
On roads with a speed limit of >80km/h, an additional sign WK 052 should be positioned 100m in advance of the entrance, with a Supplementary Plate P 001 stating the distance.
At sites with several entrances, a supplementary colour code or numbering system may be used with this sign.
WK052 Site Access signs are commonly employed during construction, resurfacing or utilities work. Typically users include construction companies, civils, and traffic management services.
Clear, compliant road signage helps to protect staff, contractors and road users. All our Chapter 8 road signs are designed and printed in-house at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.