Order WK045A Lanes 1 & 2 of 3 Closed signs online.
We deliver WK045A Lanes 1 & 2 of 3 Closed signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped in 4 working days.
Temporary warning and traffic signage, as outlined by Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019, must be installed when carrying out work on public roads. This WK045A Lanes 1 & 2 of 3 Closed sign warns road users of a lane closure. It should be used on a three-lane Level 1 road to depict closure of lanes 1 and 2. This WK045A Lanes 1 & 2 of 3 Closed sign is:
- Sized at 600mm*600mm.
- Available in rigid 3mm Aluminium Composite or flexible 2.5mm PVC material.
- Faced with NRA compliant, Class RA2 retroreflective material (in accordance with Table 4 of EN 12899-1).
- Designed in accordance with Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019.
- Suitable for use on public roads.
- Suitable for fixing on frames, barriers, stakes or 1m cones.
WK045A Lanes 1 & 2 of 3 Closed signs are commonly employed during construction, resurfacing or utilities work. Typically users include construction companies, civils, and traffic management services.
Clear, compliant road signage helps to protect staff, contractors and road users. All our Chapter 8 road signs are designed and printed in-house at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.