Order WK035 Merging Traffic from Left signs online.
We deliver WK035 Merging Traffic from Left signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped in 4 working days.
Temporary warning and traffic signage, as outlined by Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019, must be installed when carrying out work on public roads. This WK035 Merging Traffic from Left sign warns road users of merging traffic. It should be used where two physically separated streams of traffic proceeding in the same direction join the same undivided section of the carriageway. This sign should be used on the main carriageway where a stream of traffic merges from the left. This WK035 Merging Traffic from Left sign is:
- Sized at 600mm*600mm.
- Available in rigid 3mm Aluminium Composite or flexible 2.5mm PVC material.
- Faced with NRA compliant, Class RA2 retroreflective material (in accordance with Table 4 of EN 12899-1).
- Designed in accordance with Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019.
- Suitable for use on public roads.
- Suitable for fixing on frames, barriers or 1m cones.
WK035 Merging Traffic from Left signs are commonly employed during construction, resurfacing or utilities work. Typically users include construction companies, civils, and traffic management services.
Clear, compliant road signage helps to protect staff, contractors and road users. All our Chapter 8 road signs are designed and printed in-house at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.