Order WK032 Road Narrows on Left signs online.
We deliver WK032 Road Narrows on Left signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped in 4 working days.
Temporary warning and traffic signage, as outlined by Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019, must be installed when carrying out work on public roads. This WK032 Road Narrows on Left sign warns road users of a reduction in road width. It should be used to depict roadworks on the left side of the carriageway on Level 1 or Level 2 roads where a sudden reduction in carriageway width creates a potential hazard. It may also be used at roadworks with Priority, Give and Take or Shuttle working. It may also be used to highlight a two-way diversion around the works. This WK032 Road Narrows on Left sign is:
- Sized at 600mm*600mm.
- Available in rigid 3mm Aluminium Composite or flexible 2.5mm PVC material.
- Faced with NRA compliant, Class RA2 retroreflective material (in accordance with Table 4 of EN 12899-1).
- Designed in accordance with Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019.
- Suitable for use on public roads.
- Suitable for fixing on frames, barriers or 1m cones.
WK032 Road Narrows on Left signs are commonly employed during construction, resurfacing or utilities work. Typically users include construction companies, civils, and traffic management services.
Clear, compliant road signage helps to protect staff, contractors and road users. All our Chapter 8 road signs are designed and printed in-house at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.