Order WK031 Two-Way Traffic signs online.
We deliver WK031 Two-Way Traffic signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped in 4 working days.
Temporary warning and traffic signage, as outlined by Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019, must be installed when carrying out work on public roads. This WK031 Two-Way Traffic sign warns road users of a temporary two way traffic system. It should be used where a one- way street or part of a dual carriageway is converted to a two-way operation for the purpose of carrying out roadworks. It may also be used to highlight a two-way diversion around the works. This WK031 Two-Way Traffic sign is:
- Sized at 600mm*600mm.
- Available in rigid 3mm Aluminium Composite or flexible 2.5mm PVC material.
- Faced with NRA compliant, Class RA2 retroreflective material (in accordance with Table 4 of EN 12899-1).
- Designed in accordance with Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019.
- Suitable for use on public roads.
- Suitable for fixing on frames, barriers or 1m cones.
WK031 Two-Way Traffic signs are commonly employed during construction, resurfacing or utilities work. Typically users include construction companies, civils, and traffic management services.
Clear, compliant road signage helps to protect staff, contractors and road users. All our Chapter 8 road signs are designed and printed in-house at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.