Quick category navigation
WK030 Single Lane Sign
From €32.50 ex VAT
WK030 Single Lane
Order WK030 Single Lane for Shuttle Working signs online.
We deliver WK030 Single Lane for Shuttle Working signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped in 4 working days.
Temporary warning and traffic signage, as outlined by Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019, must be installed when carrying out work on public roads. This WK030 Single Lane for Shuttle Working traffic sign is used to indicate that a length of road is operating with a single lane of traffic where the opposing traffic is either stopped or diverted. It is intended to reassure road users that they will not encounter oncoming traffic. This WK030 Single Lane for Shuttle Working sign is:
- Sized at 600mm*600mm.
- Available in rigid 3mm Aluminium Composite or flexible 2.5mm PVC material.
- Faced with NRA compliant, Class RA2 retroreflective material (in accordance with Table 4 of EN 12899-1).
- Designed in accordance with Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019.
- Suitable for use on public roads.
- Suitable for fixing on frames, barriers or 1m cones.
WK030 Single Lane for Shuttle Working signs are commonly employed during construction, resurfacing or utilities work. Typically users include construction companies, civils, and traffic management services.
Clear, compliant road signage helps to protect staff, contractors and road users. All our Chapter 8 road signs are designed and printed in-house at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.