Order WK024 Merge to the Right signs online.
We deliver WK024 Merge to the Right signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped in 4 working days.
Temporary warning and traffic signage, as outlined by Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019, must be installed when carrying out work on public roads. This WK024 Merge to the Right traffic sign is used to warn road users of merging traffic. It should be used to inform the road user they will be required to merge to the right ahead. This sign should have a Supplementary Plate P 001 stating the distance to the merge point. This WK024 Merge to the Right sign is:
- Sized at 600mm*600mm.
- Available in rigid 3mm Aluminium Composite or flexible 2.5mm PVC material.
- Faced with NRA compliant, Class RA2 retroreflective material (in accordance with Table 4 of EN 12899-1).
- Designed in accordance with Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019.
- Suitable for use on public roads.
- Suitable for fixing on frames, barriers or 1m cones.
WK024 Merge to the Right signs are commonly employed during construction, resurfacing or utilities work. Typically users include construction companies, civils, and traffic management services.
Clear, compliant road signage helps to protect staff, contractors and road users. All our Chapter 8 road signs are designed and printed in-house at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.