Order WK018 Start of Central Reserve or Obstruction signs online.
We deliver WK018 Start of Central Reserve or Obstruction signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped in 4 working days.
Temporary warning and traffic signage, as outlined by Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019, must be installed when carrying out work on public roads. This WK018 Start of Central Reserve or Obstruction traffic sign is used to warn road users of an obstruction. It should be used to depict the start of a separation of traffic travelling in opposing directions either side of a central reserve or obstruction. This WK018 Start of Central Reserve or Obstruction sign is:
- Sized at 600mm*600mm.
- Available in rigid 3mm Aluminium Composite or flexible 2.5mm PVC material.
- Faced with NRA compliant, Class RA2 retroreflective material (in accordance with Table 4 of EN 12899-1).
- Designed in accordance with Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019.
- Suitable for use on public roads.
- Suitable for fixing on frames, barriers or 1m cones.
WK018 Start of Central Reserve or Obstruction signs are commonly employed during construction, resurfacing or utilities work. Typically users include construction companies, civils, and traffic management services.
Clear, compliant road signage helps to protect staff, contractors and road users. All our Chapter 8 road signs are designed and printed in-house at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.