WK014 Move Left Two Lanes Sign
From €32.50 ex VAT
WK014 Move Left Two Lane
Order WK014 Move to Left Two Lanes signs online.
We deliver WK014 Move to Left Two Lanes signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped in 4 working days.
Temporary warning and traffic signage, as outlined by Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019, must be installed when carrying out work on public roads. This WK014 Move to Left Two Lanes traffic sign is used to divert road users. It should be used on a two or more lane carriageway to depict two lanes of traffic being diverted to the left by approximately one lane width. When this sign is used to direct traffic onto the hard shoulder, it should be used together with Supplementary Plate P 083, Use Shoulder. This WK014 Move to Left Two Lanes sign is:
- Sized at 600mm*600mm.
- Available in rigid 3mm Aluminium Composite or flexible 2.5mm PVC material.
- Faced with NRA compliant, Class RA2 retroreflective material (in accordance with Table 4 of EN 12899-1).
- Designed in accordance with Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019.
- Suitable for use on public roads.
- Suitable for fixing on frames, barriers or 1m cones.
WK014 Move to Left Two Lanes signs are commonly employed during construction, resurfacing or utilities work. Typically users include construction companies, civils, and traffic management services.
Clear, compliant road signage helps to protect staff, contractors and road users. All our Chapter 8 road signs are designed and printed in-house at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.