WK012 Move Left One Lane Sign
From €32.50 ex VAT
WK012 Move Left One Lane
Order WK012 Move to Left One Lane signs online.
We deliver WK012 Move to Left One Lane signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped in 4 working days.
Temporary warning and traffic signage, as outlined by Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019, must be installed when carrying out work on public roads. This WK012 Move to Left One Lane traffic sign is used to divert road users. It should be used to depict traffic being diverted to the left by approximately one lane width, once the traffic is operating in a single lane. When this sign is used to direct traffic onto the hard shoulder, it should be used in conjunction with Supplementary Plate P083, Use Shoulder. This WK012 Move to Left One Lane sign is:
- Sized at 600mm*600mm.
- Available in rigid 3mm Aluminium Composite or flexible 2.5mm PVC material.
- Faced with NRA compliant, Class RA2 retroreflective material (in accordance with Table 4 of EN 12899-1).
- Designed in accordance with Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019.
- Suitable for use on public roads.
- Suitable for fixing on frames, barriers or 1m cones.
WK012 Move to Left One Lane signs are commonly employed during construction, resurfacing or utilities work. Typically users include construction companies, civils, and traffic management services.
Clear, compliant road signage helps to protect staff, contractors and road users. All our Chapter 8 road signs are designed and printed in-house at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.