WK011 One-Lane Crossover Back Sign
From €32.50 ex VAT
WK011 One-Lane Crossover Back
Order WK011 One-Lane Crossover Back signs online.
We deliver WK011 One-Lane Crossover Back signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped in 4 working days.
Temporary warning and traffic signage, as outlined by Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019, must be installed when carrying out work on public roads. This WK011 One-Lane Crossover Back traffic sign is used to divert road users. It should be used on divided carriageways to depict traffic crossing the central reserve in a single lane from the carriageway of the opposing traffic back to the original side at the end of a contra flow. This WK011 One-Lane Crossover Back sign is:
- Sized at 600mm*600mm.
- Available in rigid 3mm Aluminium Composite or flexible 2.5mm PVC material.
- Faced with NRA compliant, Class RA2 retroreflective material (in accordance with Table 4 of EN 12899-1).
- Designed in accordance with Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual 2019.
- Suitable for use on public roads.
- Suitable for fixing on frames, barriers or 1m cones.
WK011 One-Lane Crossover Back signs are commonly employed during construction, resurfacing or utilities work. Typically users include construction companies, civils, and traffic management services.
Clear, compliant road signage helps to protect staff, contractors and road users. All our Chapter 8 road signs are designed and printed in-house at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.