Buy clear, compliant Wear Opaque Eye Protection health & safety signs online.
CSS Signs deliver Wear Opaque Eye Protection signs to businesses across Ireland. Orders shipped within 3 working days.
This Wear Opaque Eye Protection sign orders the observer to wear opaque eye protection. Our high-impact Wear Opaque Eye Protection signs are ideal for businesses who need signage to instruct staff to wear opaque eye protection. They come in a range of sizes and materials, and include:
- Wear opaque eye protection labels for machinery and equipment.
- Wear opaque eye protection signs for hospitals and medical facilities.
- Wear opaque eye protection signage for factories and chemical plants.
Wear Opaque Eye Protection signs help businesses to:
- Identify areas where opaque eye protection must be worn.
- Remind staff to wear opaque eye protection when working with bright lights or lasers.
- Protect staff from flash burns.
- Prevent accidents in the workplace.
Wear Opaque Eye Protection signs are routinely used in facilities that work with bright lights or lasers.
CSS Signs is an Irish owned and run business. We design and manufacture all our Wear Opaque Eye Protection health and safety signage in-house, at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.
- Shipped within 3 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable, or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.