Buy clear, compliant Wear Hearing Protection health & safety signs online.
CSS Signs deliver Wear Hearing Protection signs to businesses across Ireland. Orders shipped within 3 working days.
This Wear Hearing Protection sign orders the observer to wear hearing protection. Our high-impact Wear Hearing Protection signs are ideal for businesses who need signage to instruct staff to wear ear protectors. They come in a range of sizes and materials, and include:
- Wear hearing protection labels for machinery and equipment.
- Wear hearing protection signage for construction sites and industrial facilities.
- Wear hearing protection notices for loud, noisy work areas like production floors, turbine halls and demolition sites.
Wear Hearing Protection signs help businesses to:
- Identify areas where hearing protection must be worn.
- Remind staff to wear ear protectors when drilling, sawing, or operating machinery.
- Protect staff and visitors from noise levels in excess of 85db(A).
- Prevent hearing damage.
Wear Hearing Protection signs are commonly used on construction and demolitions sites, and in industrial facilities like manufacturing plants and power stations.
CSS Signs is an Irish owned and run business. We design and manufacture all our Wear Hearing Protection health and safety signage in-house, at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.
- Shipped within 3 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.