Warning You are Entering a Food Production Area Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning – You are Entering a Food Production Area
Prevent accidents in food production areas with high-impact Warning You Are Now Entering a Food Production Area safety signs.
Warning You Are Now Entering a Food Production Area signs warn observers of food production and preparation areas. They are designed to prompt people to exercise due caution. Businesses use Warning You Are Now Entering a Food Production Area safety signage to:
- Warn staff, visitors and the public of food production and preparation areas.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in food production and preparation facilities.
Warning You Are Now Entering a Food Production Area safety signage is essential in restaurants and food production facilities.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning You Are Now Entering a Food Production Area sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.