Order Warning Trip Hazard health & safety signs online.
We deliver clear, compliant Warning Trip Hazard signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped within 4 working days.
Warning Trip Hazard signs warn the observer of trip hazard. Businesses use Warning Trip Hazard signs to alert staff and visitors to potential dangers in and around the workplace. They are required in any situation where a trip hazard is present. The installation of high-impact Warning Trip Hazard signs help businesses to:
- Warn staff and visitors of trip hazards.
- Prevent trips and falls.
- Reduce the risk of accidents and injuries.
This Warning Trip Hazard sign is available in a range of sizes and materials. It should be used to highlight steps, uneven paving, trailing cables and other potential trip hazards. Frequent users of Warning Trip Hazard signs include construction companies and industrial facilities.
All Warning Trip Hazard signs are designed and printed in-house by CSS Signs at our factory in Rathcoole Dublin.
- Signs shipped within 4 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Designed and manufactured in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.