Warning Trip Hazard Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning – Trip Hazard
Prevent accidents in the workplace with high-impact Warning Trip Hazard safety signs.
Warning Trip Hazard signs warn observers of trip hazards. They are designed to prevent trips and falls. Businesses use Warning Trip Hazard safety signage to:
- Warn staff, visitors and the public of uneven paving, steps, trailing cables, and other trip hazards.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Warning Trip Hazard safety signage is essential for identifying floor level obstacles in the workplace.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Trip Hazard sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.