Quick category navigation
Warning Toxic Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Order Warning Toxic health & safety signs online.
We deliver clear, compliant Warning Toxic signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped within 4 working days.
Warning Toxic signs warn the observer of a toxic substance. Businesses use Warning Toxic signs to alert staff and visitors to chemical hazards. They are essential when storing or processing harmful substances. The installation of high-impact Warning Toxic signs help businesses to:
- Warn staff and visitors of chemical hazards.
- Protect people from exposure to harmful substances.
- Reduce the risk of contamination.
This Warning Toxic sign is available in a range of sizes and materials. It is suitable for a variety of workplace applications, from identifying containers and chemical storage areas to warning of effluent and chemical waste. Frequent users of Warning Toxic signs include factories and industrial facilities, chemical plants and farms.
All Warning Toxic signs are designed and printed in-house by CSS Signs at our factory in Rathcoole Dublin.
- Signs shipped within 4 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Designed and manufactured in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.