Warning Toxic Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning – Toxic
Prevent chemical accidents in the workplace with high-impact Warning Toxic safety signs.
Warning Toxic signs warn observers of toxic substances. They are designed to protect people from exposure to harmful chemicals. Businesses use Warning Toxic safety signage to:
- Warn staff, visitors, and the public of toxic substances like chemicals, oils, solvents, and inks.
- Reduce the risk of contamination.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Warning Toxic safety signage is essential when storing or processing harmful chemicals. Applications include: labelling chemical stores, cabinets, tanks, containers and outlets.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Toxic sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.