Order Warning Static Electricity health & safety signs online.
We deliver clear, compliant Warning Static Electricity signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped within 4 working days.
Warning Static Electricity signs warn the observer of an electrostatic hazard. Businesses use Warning Static Electricity signs to alert staff and visitors to potential dangers in the workplace. They are required in any situation where there is a danger of electrostatic discharge. The installation of high-impact Warning Static Electricity signs help businesses to:
- Warn staff and visitors of static electricity.
- Protect people from electric shocks.
- Reduce the risk of combustion and fire.
This Warning Static Electricity sign is available in a variety of sizes and materials. It can be used to label machinery, fuelling equipment and other electrostatic hazards. Frequent users of Warning Static Electricity signs include fuelling stations and chemical plants.
All Warning Static Electricity signs are designed and printed in-house by CSS Signs at our factory in Rathcoole Dublin.
- Signs shipped within 4 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Designed and manufactured in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.