Warning Static Electricity Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning – Static Electricity
Prevent electrical accidents in the workplace with high-impact Warning Static Electricity safety signs.
Warning Static Electricity signs warn observers of electrostatic hazards. They are designed to help prevent incidences of electrostatic discharge. Businesses use Warning Static Electricity safety signage to:
- Warn staff and visitors of static electricity.
- Reduce the risk of electric shocks.
- Reduce the risk of combustion and fire.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Warning Static Electricity safety signs are required in any area where a static charge is liable to accumulate such as fuelling stations and spray booths.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Static Electricity sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.