Warning Slippery Surface Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning – Slippery Surface
Prevent accidents in the workplace with high-impact Warning Slippery Surface safety signs.
Warning Slippery Surface signs warn observers of slip hazards. They are designed to prevent slips and falls. Businesses use “Warning Slippery Surface” safety signage to:
- Warn staff, visitors, and the public of slippery surfaces.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Warning Slippery Surface safety signage is essential in areas where underfoot conditions are liable to become wet and slippery.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Slippery Surface sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.