Order Warning Slippery Surface health & safety signs online.
We deliver clear, compliant Warning Slippery Surface signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped within 4 working days.
Warning Slippery Surface signs warn the observer of a slip hazard. Businesses use Warning Slippery Surface signs to alert staff and visitors to potential dangers in and around the workplace. They are required in areas where underfoot conditions are liable to become wet and slippery e.g. restrooms and swimming pools. The installation of high-impact Warning Slippery Surface signs help businesses to:
- Warn staff and visitors of slip hazards.
- Prevent slips and falls.
- Reduce the risk of accidents and injuries.
This Warning Slippery Surface sign is available in a range of sizes and materials. It should be used to highlight potential slip hazards such as water, oil and grease. Frequent users of Warning Slippery Surface signs include garages and leisure centres.
All Warning Slippery Surface signs are designed and printed in-house by CSS Signs at our factory in Rathcoole Dublin.
- Signs shipped within 4 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Designed and manufactured in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.