Warning Site Entrance Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning – Site Entrance
Prevent accidents on construction sites with high-impact Warning Site Entrance safety signs.
Warning Site Entrance signs warn observers of construction site entrances. They are designed to protect the public from construction related hazards. Construction companies use Warning Site Entrance safety signage to:
- Identify construction site entrances.
- Warn the public of construction sites entrances.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
Warning Site Entrance safety signage is essential on construction sites.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Site Entrance sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.