Warning Site Entrance 100m Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning Site Entrance 100m
Warn drivers of construction site entrances with high-impact Warning Site Entrance 100m safety signs.
Warning Site Entrance 100m signs notify observers of the distance to a site entrance. They are designed to identify the location of construction site entrances. Construction companies use Warning Site Entrance 100m safety signage to:
- Identify the location of construction site entrances
- Warn the public of construction sites.
- Prompt drivers to take care and reduce their speed.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach around construction sites.
Warning Site Entrance 100m safety signage must be installed on the approach to construction sites.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Site Entrance 100m sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.