Order Warning Sharp health & safety signs online.
We deliver clear, compliant Warning Sharp signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped within 4 working days.
Warning Sharp signs warn the observer of sharp objects. Businesses use Warning Sharp signs to alert staff and visitors to hazards in the workplace. They are required in situations where sharp blades or tools are present. The installation of high-impact Warning Sharp signs help businesses to:
- Warn staff and visitors of sharp objects.
- Protect people from contact with tools or machinery.
- Reduce the risk of cuts and lacerations.
This Warning Sharp sign is available in a range of sizes and materials. It should be used to identify knives, scalpels, needles and other edged or pointed tools and implements. Frequent users of Warning Sharp signs include factories, hospitals and restaurants.
All Warning Sharp signs are designed and printed in-house by CSS Signs at our factory in Rathcoole Dublin.
- Signs shipped within 4 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Designed and manufactured in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.