Warning Sharp Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning – Sharp
Prevent accidents in the workplace with high-impact Warning Sharp safety signs.
Warning Sharp signs warn observers of sharp objects. They are designed to prevent cuts and lacerations. Businesses use Warning Sharp safety signage to:
- Warn staff, visitors, and the public of sharp objects like needles, knives, and edged tools.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Warning Sharp safety signage is essential when using bladed or pointed instruments in the workplace.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Sharp sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.