Warning Radiation Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Order Warning Radiation health & safety signs online.
We deliver clear, compliant Warning Radiation signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped within 4 working days.
Warning Radiation signs warn the observer of a radiation hazard. Businesses use Warning Radiation signs to alert staff and visitors to potential sources of ionising radiation. They are required when operating radiological or radiographic equipment. The installation of high-impact Warning Radiation signs help businesses to:
- Warn staff and visitors of radiation hazards.
- Protect people from exposure to radiation.
This Warning Radiation sign is available in a range of sizes and materials. It is suitable for labelling equipment and machinery, treatment rooms and work areas. Frequent users of Warning Radiation signs include dentists, hospitals and veterinary practices.
All Warning Radiation signs are designed and printed in-house by CSS Signs at our factory in Rathcoole Dublin.
- Signs shipped within 4 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Designed and manufactured in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.