Warning Radiation Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning – Radiation
Protect staff and visitors from exposure to radiation with high-impact Warning Radiation safety signs.
Warning Radiation signs alert observers to the use of radiological equipment. They are designed to protect people from exposure to unsafe levels of radiation. Medical facilities use Warning Radiation safety signage to:
- Warn staff, patients and visitors of radiography and radiotherapy equipment.
- Prevent exposure to excess levels of radiation.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Warning Radiation safety signage is essential in medical facilities such as hospitals, clinics and dentists.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Radiation sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.