Warning Press Brake and Material Crush Hazard Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning – Crush Risk between Press Brake and Material
Prevent accidents in the workplace with high-impact Warning Press Brake and Material Crush Hazard safety signs.
Warning Press Brake and Material Crush Hazard signs warn observers of a crush hazard. They are designed to prevent the trapping or crushing of hands and fingers in press brakes. Businesses use Warning Press Brake and Material Crush Hazard safety signage to:
- Warn staff of a crush hazard.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Clear, compliant Warning Press Brake and Material Crush Hazard safety signs must be displayed on press brake machines.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Press Brake Crush Hazard sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.