Order Warning Oxygen health & safety signs online.
We deliver clear, compliant Warning Oxygen signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped within 4 working days.
Warning Oxygen signs warn the observer of pressurised oxygen cylinders. Businesses use Warning Oxygen signs to alert staff and visitors to a potential explosion hazard. They are essential when storing or using pressurised oxygen. The installation of high-impact Warning Oxygen signs help businesses to:
- Warn staff and visitors of pressurised oxygen cylinders.
- Prevent combustion.
- Reduce the risk of fires in the workplace.
This Warning Oxygen sign is available in a variety of sizes and materials. It should be used to identify storage areas for oxygen cylinders. Frequent users of Warning Oxygen signs include medical facilities like hospitals, clinics and dentists.
All Warning Oxygen signs are designed and printed in-house by CSS Signs at our factory in Rathcoole Dublin.
- Signs shipped within 4 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Designed and manufactured in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.