Warning Oxygen Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Prevent explosions in the workplace with high-impact Warning Oxygen safety signs.
Warning Oxygen signs warn observers of pressurised oxygen cylinders.. They are designed to reduce the risk of explosion and fire. Medical facilities use Warning Oxygen safety signage to:
- Warn staff, patients, and the public of pressurised oxygen cylinders.
- Reduce the risk of explosion and fire.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Warning Oxygen safety signage is essential in hospitals, dentists, clinics and other medical facilities.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Oxygen sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.