Quick category navigation
Warning Oxidising Agent Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning Oxidising Agent
Order Warning Oxidising Agent health & safety signs online.
We deliver clear, compliant Warning Oxidising Agent signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped within 4 working days.
Warning Oxidising Agent signs warn the observer of an oxidising substance. Businesses use Warning Oxidising Agent signs to alert staff and visitors to a potential fire hazard. They are essential when storing oxidising materials or substances in the workplace. The installation of high-impact Warning Oxidising Agent signs help businesses to:
- Warn staff and visitors of oxidisers like hydrogen peroxide and nitric acid.
- Prevent chemical reactions and combustion.
- Reduce the risk of fire and explosion.
This Warning Oxidising Agent sign is available in a variety of sizes and materials. It should be used to identify storage areas for oxidising substances. Frequent users of Warning Oxidising Agent signs include chemical and pharmaceutical plants, industrial cleaners and agricultural facilities.
All Warning Oxidising Agent signs are designed and printed in-house by CSS Signs at our factory in Rathcoole Dublin.
- Signs shipped within 4 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Designed and manufactured in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.