Warning Oxidising Agent Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning – Oxidising Agent
Prevent fires in the workplace with high-impact Warning Oxidising Agent safety signs.
Warning Oxidising Agent signs warn observers of oxidising substances. They are designed to reduce the risk of combustion and fire. Businesses use Warning Oxidising Agent safety signage to:
- Warn staff, visitors, and the public of peroxides, nitrates, and other oxidising substances.
- Reduce the risk of combustion and fire.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Warning Oxidising Agent safety signage is essential when storing or processing oxidising substances.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Oxidising Agent sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.