Warning Non-Ionizing Radiation Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Prevent exposure to non-ionising radiation with high-impact Warning Non-Ionising Radiation safety signs.
Warning Non-Ionising Radiation signs warn observers of non-ionising radiation. They are designed to protect people from exposure to radio waves, microwaves, infrared radiation, and UV light. Businesses use Warning Non-Ionising Radiation safety signage to:
- Warn staff, visitors, and the public of sources of non-ionising radiation such as UV lights, heat lamps, lasers, and communications equipment.
- Reduce the risk of harm.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Warning Non-Ionising Radiation safety signage is essential around communications and electrical infrastructure.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Non-Ionising Radiation sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention