Order Warning Non-Ionising Radiation health & safety signs online.
We deliver clear, compliant Warning Non-Ionising Radiation signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped within 4 working days.
Warning Non-Ionising Radiation signs warn the observer of a radiation hazard. Businesses use Warning Non-Ionising Radiation signs to alert staff and visitors to sources of non-ionising radiation. They are required around power lines and communications equipment. The installation of high-impact Warning Non-Ionising Radiation signs help businesses to:
- Warn staff and visitors of radiation hazards.
- Protect people from exposure to non-ionising radiation.
This Warning Non-Ionising Radiation sign is available in a range of sizes and materials. It is suitable for labelling equipment, machinery, and work areas. Frequent users of Warning Non-Ionising Radiation signs include electrical and telecommunications contractors.
All Warning Non-Ionising Radiation signs are designed and printed in-house by CSS Signs at our factory in Rathcoole Dublin.
- Signs shipped within 4 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Designed and manufactured in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.