Warning Moving Parts Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning Moving Parts
Prevent accidents in the workplace with high-impact Warning Moving Parts safety signs.
Warning Moving Parts signs warn observers of crush hazards. They are designed to prevent the trapping or crushing of hands and fingers in machinery. Businesses use “Warning Moving Parts” safety signage to:
- Warn staff, visitors, and the public of moving mechanical parts.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Warning Moving Parts safety signage is required for any machinery or equipment with unguarded mechanical parts.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Moving Parts sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.