Warning Max Load Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Prevent accidents in the workplace with high-impact Warning Max Load safety signs.
Warning Max Load signs notify observers of the maximum weight a structure or lifting device can hold. They are designed to prevent overloading of structures and lifting equipment. Businesses use Warning Max Load safety signage to:
- Warn staff of maximum permitted loads.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Clear, compliant Warning Max Load safety signage must be displayed on racking and lifting equipment.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Max Load sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.