Warning Mains Voltage sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Order Warning Mains Voltage health & safety signs online.
We deliver clear, compliant Warning Mains Voltage signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped within 4 working days.
Warning Mains Voltage signs warn the observer of an electrical hazard. Businesses use Warning Mains Voltage signs to alert staff and visitors to dangers in the workplace. They are required in any situation where there is a risk of contact with mains voltage. The installation of high-impact Warning Mains Voltage signs help businesses to:
- Warn staff and visitors of electrical hazards.
- Protect people from contact with an electric current.
- Reduce the risk of electric shocks and electrical burns.
This Warning Mains Voltage sign is available in a variety of sizes and materials. It is suitable for a range of workplace applications, from labelling machinery and electrical equipment to identifying cables and other electrical hazards. Frequent users of Warning Mains Voltage signs include, electrical contractors, construction companies and data centres.
All Warning Mains Voltage signs are designed and printed in-house by CSS Signs at our factory in Rathcoole Dublin.
- Signs shipped within 4 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Designed and manufactured in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.