Warning Machinery in Operation Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning – Machinery in Operation
Prevent accidents in the workplace with high-impact Warning Machinery in Operation safety signs.
Warning Machinery in Operation signs warn observers of mechanical hazards. They are designed to prevent people being caught in or struck by machinery. Businesses use Warning Machinery in Operation safety signage to:
- Warn staff, visitors, and the public of working machinery.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Warning Machinery in Operation safety signs are commonly used in factories, workshops, and other industrial facilities.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Machinery in Operation sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.