Warning Laser Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Prevent accidents in the workplace with high-impact ‘Warning Laser’ safety signs.
‘Warning Laser’ signs warn observers of working lasers. They are designed to protect people from contact with laser beams. Businesses use ‘Warning Laser’ safety signage to:
- Warn staff and visitors of laser hazards.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
‘Warning Laser’ safety signage is essential when operating medical or industrial lasers.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This ‘Warning Laser’ sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.