Quick category navigation
Warning Infectious Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Order Warning Infectious health & safety signs online.
We deliver clear, compliant Warning Infectious signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped within 4 working days.
Warning Infectious signs warn the observer of biologically hazardous materials. Businesses use Warning Infectious signs to alert staff and visitors to potential dangers in the workplace. They are required when dealing with human, animal or medical waste. The installation of high-impact Warning Infectious signs help businesses to:
- Warn staff and visitors of biological hazards
- Protect people from exposure to viruses and bacteria.
- Reduce the risk of contamination.
This Warning Infectious sign is available in a range of sizes and materials. It should be used to label containers, storage areas and waste receptacles for biologically hazardous materials. Frequent users of Warning Infectious signs include clinics, hospitals and waste management centres.
All Warning Infectious signs are designed and printed in-house by CSS Signs at our factory in Rathcoole Dublin.
- Signs shipped within 4 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Designed and manufactured in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.