Buy Warning Hot Works in Progress health & safety signs online.
We deliver clear, compliant Warning Hot Works in Progress signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped within 4 working days.
Warning Hot Works in Progress signs warn the observer of ongoing hot works. Businesses use Warning Hot Works in Progress signs to alert staff and visitors to potential hazards. They are required when carrying out hot work such as welding, cutting or grinding. The installation of high-impact Warning Hot Works in Progress signs help businesses to:
- Warn staff and visitors of ongoing hot work.
- Prevent unauthorised entry.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
This Warning Hot Works in Progress sign is available in a range of sizes and materials. They should be displayed outside areas where hot work is being carried out. Frequent users of Warning Hot Works in Progress signs include construction companies and metal fabricators.
All our Warning Hot Works in Progress signs are designed and printed in-house at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.
- Signs shipped within 4 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Designed and manufactured in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.