Warning Hot Works in Progress Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning – Welding in Progress
Prevent accidents on construction sites with high-impact Warning Hot Works in Progress safety signs.
Warning Hot Works in Progress signs warn observers of ongoing hot works. They are designed to prevent people from entering a hazardous area. Construction companies use Warning Hot Works in Progress safety signage to:
- Warn staff, visitors, and the public of ongoing hot works.
- Prevent unauthorised access.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach on construction sites.
Warning Hot Works in Progress safety signage is essential when carrying out welding, grinding or cutting work.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Hot Works in Progress sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.