Buy Warning Hot Surface health & safety signs online.
We deliver clear, compliant Warning Hot Surface signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped within 4 working days.
Warning Hot Surface signs warn the observer of a hot surface. Businesses use Warning Hot Surface signs to alert staff and visitors to hazards in the workplace. They are required in situations where there is a danger of contact with a hot surface. The installation of high-impact Warning Hot Surface signs help businesses to:
- Warn staff and visitors of hot surfaces.
- Prevent contact with equipment or machinery.
- Reduce the risk of burns.
This Warning Hot Surface sign is available in a range of sizes and materials. It should be used to highlight hot surfaces on machinery or catering equipment. Frequent users of Warning Hot Surface signs include factories, cafés and restaurants.
All our Warning Hot Surface signs are designed and printed in-house at our factory in Rathcoole Dublin.
- Signs shipped within 4 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Designed and manufactured in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.