Warning High Voltage Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning – High Voltage
Prevent electrical accidents in the workplace with our clear, effective Warning High Voltage signs.
- Workplace safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly, using bold, clear lettering, straightforward, unambiguous language, and illustrative graphics. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning High Voltage sign alerts the observer to an electrical hazard.
They are used to:
- Identify electrical hazards such as switchboards, transformers and motors.
- Advise observers to exercise due caution.
- Prevent contact with electricity.
- Reduce the risk of electric shocks, electrical burns, and electrical fires.
- Protect staff, visitors, and the public.
Warning High Voltage signs are typically employed in locations where there is a danger of contact with an electric current. They are frequently used in power plants, electrical substations, data centres and factories. Applications include, marking electrical equipment, panels, cables and outlets.
- Warning / Caution / Danger
- Hazard: Electricity
- Black & Yellow Graphics, White Background
- High voltage.
- Rectangle – Portrait
- Self-Adhesive, Corriboard, PVC, Aluminium Composite
- 100*150mm, 200*30mm, 300*450mm, 400*600mm, 600*900mm, 800*120mm
- To ensure maximum impact, place sign in a well-lit, highly visible location.
- Ensure application area is clear and free from hazards prior to installation.
- Ensure sign is large enough to be read at a safe distance from the hazard.
- Ensure sign is kept clean and free from obstruction.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
- For best results install sign on a smooth, clean, dry surface.
- Fix rigid signs using fasteners where possible.
- Corriboard: 12-24 months
- Self-Adhesive: 24-36 months
- PVC: 7 years
- Aluminium Composite: 10 years
- 3-4 working days