Warning High Noise Levels Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning – High Noise Levels
Warn of noise in the workplace with high-impact Warning High Noise Levels safety signs.
Warning High Noise Levels signs warn observers of loud, noisy areas. They are designed to protect people from exposure to potentially harmful levels of noise. Businesses use Warning High Noise Levels safety signage to:
- Warn staff, visitors, and the public of noise hazards like engines, heavy machinery, and construction work.
- Reduce the risk of hearing damage.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Warning High Noise Levels safety signage is essential in areas with noise levels higher than 85db(A).
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning High Noise Levels sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.