Order Warning High Noise Levels health & safety signs online.
We deliver clear, compliant Warning High Noise Levels signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped within 4 working days.
Warning High Noise Levels signs warn the observer of a noise hazard. Businesses use Warning High Noise Levels signs to alert staff and visitors to loud, noisy areas. They are required in areas where noise levels exceed 85dB(A). The installation of high-impact Warning High Noise Levels signs help businesses to:
- Warn staff and visitors of noise hazards.
- Protect people from exposure to noise levels in excess of 85dB(A).
- Reduce the risk of hearing damage.
This Warning High Noise Levels sign is available in a range of sizes and materials. It should be used to highlight noise hazards like engines, turbines and heavy machinery. Frequent users of Warning High Noise Levels signs include builders, demolition contractors and factories.
All Warning High Noise Levels signs are designed and printed in-house by CSS Signs at our factory in Rathcoole Dublin.
- Signs shipped within 4 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Designed and manufactured in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.